Friday, March 20, 2020

Greeting artists!
So had some internet issues yesterday but everything is back on today! So nice out! Summer is on it's way, can you smell it in the air? So don't be afraid to venture outside while it's warm, 30 degrees tomorrow...ugh. Some new additions to the Great Art Quarantine :

3. (Thoughtful Thursdays) Draw +/ or write something for a nursing home resident.
4. Smile

So we're up to date there. The art department is submitting lists or awesome links for you to enjoy and as they are approved, I will share with you! I myself have been working on some paintings of portraits. I'm working on a CD for a local band. Here's the one I just finished:

Lots of layers of paint on this, probably 8-9? I lost track as I painted. Well, stay posted, get some fresh air and when it rains, break out those pencils!
-Mr. Perry